Shamboteers, sorry it’s been so long since my last post. I’ve been super busy taking classes here, and among other things I am taking a course on Electromagnetism. Little did I know that magnets could be so dangerous. Here’s a guy who lost part his finger from rare earth magnets. He said the were .5 meters apart when he accidentally lined up the poles and they slammed together with a ridiculous amount of force (I may calculate roughly how much later tonight when I have a bit of time.) Anyways, On to the disturbing images.Click here! WARNING: There are a lot of gross medical images on this website. [I got this from Bad Astronomy if anyone is curious.]

Anyways, I’m looking forward to meeting up with some of you in May and SXSW starts soon. I will try and post pictures.

Comments (1) left to “Ouchies!!”

  1. Tim wrote:

    Pat, as I recall, you still owe me not one but two tesla coils. I’ll expect them in short order, sir!